We are a group of savvy industry professionals working together to make Real Estate transactions easy, enjoyable and profitable for our clients in and around San Diego, Ca. We offer specialists in each area of a transaction, Realtors, marketing and transaction coordination staff, and personalized coaching to launch you into immediate production! Our exclusive systems are integrated to create a seamless and world-class experience for every client we work with.
We have been serving the San Diego communities for over 15 years. We have spent years perfecting our systems and strategies. We are in growth mode and are taking applications for many positions within our team!
We're looking for:
- Full-Time Real Estate Agent - Are you seeking a full pipeline, hands on training and a process oriented team with systems in place to allow you the freedom to focus on providing a world-class service to your clients? We're hiring licensed agents to come on board and hit the ground running. You'll learn from and report directly to The Selby Team co-founder John Selby a receive weekly one on one coaching with John along with access to top notch webinar coaching.
- Responsibilities include lead generation, researching and finding suitable properties for clientele, to make showing appointments based on your consultation with the buyer, and assisting your lead agent through out your training period.
- Administrative Staff - Are you organized, able to multi-task, and love the idea of creating processes around efficiency and communication?
- As we grow we require more assistance in prepping, processing and closing real estate transactions, most often times referred to as a Transaction Coordinator.
- Digital Marketing Intern - Are you looking to gain invaluable experience through an internship with a company employing the latest in digital marketing systems? We're hiring a Digital Marketing Intern to perform tasks associated with what we call CAB: Create Content, Advertise it on Facebook and Blast it out through email. You'll learn from and report directly to The Selby Team co-founder John Selby.
- Responsibilities include publishing blog posts, sending email marketing messages, running Facebook ads and building our presence as the "Digital Mayor" for the City of Royal Oak and beyond.