We sold this perfect condo in the Atria building downtown in the Harbor District for $2,000 over asking price in a QUICK 6 days!!
101 Market St #219 | SOLD
Sold: $352,000 | Asking: $350,000
1 Bed | 1 Bath | 681sqft
Marketed Exclusively by The Selby Team
Click here to Sell Your Home With Us!
Why We Loved It
1. Immaculately Maintained: This home has been cared for very well. Nothing has been neglected.
- New Floors throughout give the home a perfect modern upgrade for todays buyers
- Amazing natural light can be hard to come by in downtown
- Very well managed HOA, the complex is constantly being taken care of and is looked after with great care.
- Secured off street parking which can be hard to come by downtown.
- Low HOA fees for downtown
Location: The Atria building is located on the east end of the "Harbor District" in Downtown. This gives its residences a great advantage. They are positioned perfectly to have access to ALL the Downtown has to offer. Park your car on the weekend and walk EVERYWHERE. You are blocks to East Village, The Gaslamp and Little Italy.
Floor Plan: This unit was designed with practicality and entertaining in mind. It has a large open floor plan for the size and a great private outdoor balcony for hosting. By having the bathroom detached from the bedroom it also allows for privacy when guests are over.
View The Full Set Of Photos Below
(Full screen images. Grab a tablet or laptop)
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.